Punk-o-matic Punk-o-matic

fuckin excellent

I just spent the last hour of my life assembling music with the fantastic Punk-o-matic... and ya know what, I don't even care! That was great!

I doubt my praise is needed much after 4000 other reviews, but i just had to comment on this. Best thing ever!

Definitely add to this with more audio selections. Possibly a volume control for the different intruments too for fade ins and outs. This is just amazing.

Evil-Dog responds:

Praises are always appreciated :)
There will be twice as much sounds in punk-o-matic 2, garanteed or you get your money back ! hmm wait....what money ? whatever haha Thanks

Joe Barbarian Joe Barbarian

well...

I kinda fell through the earth's crust... is that bad? Is it wrong that i did that?

Nice graphic style though. Fix the bugs and add more sounds and actions... and also reduce the difficulty from "Impossible" to "No Chance in Hell", and I'll give it another shot.

I'm gone.

Super Sumo Highway Dash!! Super Sumo Highway Dash!!

J Ryan of 300 Turkeys

Hey everybody,

This is J Ryan of the 300 Turkeys team sayin' thanks to everyone for the good reviews so far, and for those who didn't enjoy the game... you're lying to yourselves.

As programmer, I had to work through a lot of Flash coding, especially since this was the first game I made in Flash. I admit music was something the game needed and still needs, and this is always a work in progress.

Super Sumo Highway Dash!! can be improved, will be improved, must be improved! But in the meantime we've got a lot of other kickass projects we're workin on.

Thanks much,
J Ryan [ 300 Turkeys ]

CrazyBall CrazyBall

good good

Best pinball I've seen around at the moment, but the sounds do get rather annoying after even a minute of playing. Always room for improvement. Keep at it!

ColdFusion Pinball ColdFusion Pinball

Pinball!? in under 16K!

It is a nice, simple pinball game. Could be improved of course. You have given me hope in a pinball game of my own.